Sunday 19 May 2013

Bluesy Saturday

I was just waking up this morning from this glorious dream that I was smoking a cigarette, inhaling the whole of it very deeply into my lungs and I then experienced the head rush, the shrinking of the capillary veins and the very bazang *yes. Invented that word as I could not find a suitable one* of the thing that gets you hooked in the first place.

It was in 3D on extreme screen with smells and feel included.

So I got up, made a coffee,ate a yogurt with granola, looked out, it was grey, cold and pissing it down with some heavy rain kinda Saturday morning. So drank that coffee, got dressed in the full waterproofs and even pulled on the gloves. Yeah this is not what English summer normally is, normally we have had a like a week in April of nice weather when everyone things that summer is coming, without realizing that that was it, all of it. This year we haven't even had that.

As I am writing this it is nearly end of May, the temperature outside at right this given moment is +7c.


So I got wet, the dogs got wet, it was rather depressing. I decided that I need a nap with the dogs, after we all got dried up and cozy, quite literally 2 hours after waking up. Then we went and lost to Sweden on Ice-Hockey semi finals so that just made the day.


It got better from there, some friends over, dinner, and socializing, little Bday celebration, watching the Eurovision, yeah, sad but true. There was some real good ones, real crappy ones and lot of songs in-between  I have to say though that I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of crazy costumes and native singing this year. It was all rather normalish *yeah I invented that word too* Had some friends that watched it for the first time ever, they did not seem very impressed, in fact they got so drunk they had to head home before they even started counting the scores :) Good old crowd. Meantime I have a stalker that is ringing me every 10 minutes. Yep, not so great when you give your mobile number out to the wrong person. So yeah. It has been Saturday, I wonder what the Sunday brings along?

I did have friends that smoke over this evening but even though I had my vivid dream, it did not even occur to me once to go out into the rain with them to have a sig.

I guess that's somethang.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!