Saturday 15 December 2012

Day 3 - Dejavu of a Dejavu


Well I have been too busy to blog the normally agonising days 1 and 2. They have been somewhat bearable altho of course I am craving all the time. I wonder if it is because I am starting to be a veteran at this, this is the 4th serious attempt and last. (Amen)

I have had to use the electric cig a littlebit and aim to wean myself of that in the coming weeks too. This morning I feel fantastic. Went and walked the dogs, went to yoga, did 20 mins of cardio after and it all felt so much easier than last weekend when I quite literally wanted to die after 5 minutes on the crosstrainer. My chest feels lighter, my cough that I developed is easing, so many benefits in just over 2 days. It is crazy really.

I feel like I could do a session of Flashdance next :)

Sun is shining, it is the weekend and I feel happy.

Bet you lot thought I was gonna moan and bitch as per usual. Haha! Sorry to disapoint.

I am starting a new job Monday so maybe there may be some stress coming along next week, I am also getting my kitchen and living room floor done next week so that could be another stress but all and all, right this moment in time I feel fab.

We went to see the Hobbit yesterday and it was this HFR thingy, meaning higer frame rate, normal film has 24 pictures per second, HFR has 48, it was also 3D and on the extreme size screen, it was unbelievable how real it was, you really were in the film for sure, total feast for the eyes. As it happened, the film had couple of clitches that lasted few seconds, so due to that we all got given 2 free VIP tickets to any film on any screen at anytime.
Super bonus! I imagine with it being the first film to hit cinemas with this technology they are having few issues with it, but I am sure those will soon be ironed out. But totally recommend watching it as film was good and if you have the opportunity to watch it is hfr 3d format, go for it, worth the extra money for sure for something spectacular.

Other than that I will be off to buy me 18 packs of laminate and some underlay and make some homemade pizza and have a cheeky glass of wine later.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Miia, glad to see that your first blog on your last attempt to ditch the ciggies is positive. Well done Hun. Keep going.... Hope Monday goes well. Best of luck hun. T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, and might I say wow, you are my hero, ditching the cigs and now ditching the weight, superwoman :) xxx Saw the last pics and youre looking smoking hot girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!