Friday 8 October 2010

Healings and smokings

I have just had a very painful half hour, my aunties husband just manipulated my sciatica nerve which was starting to seize up. I have used every single finnish swear world in my vocabulary during that half hour. ( for those who want to lear some, it went something like this: voi perkeleen helevetin perse saatana ko ottaa kipiää jumalauta) Cheezuz it was pain in 1st degree. Now I am shell shocked and almost scared to move.

But I know that in about another 20 minutes after this, I will be skipping around like a 9 year old LOL painfree. So perfect moment for my latest confessions :)

Seems I am coping on average 3 days without a smoke and then I stumble. This time I went and bought a packet. Well of course I had to smoke the entire pack in a course of 2 days. (Obviously!) So would have been far bettert to bum just the one from someone.

And then here I go again (Whitesnake moment) so I have been smoke free yesterday and today.

This is of course ridiculous and I am just making this harder for myself, it is like starting all over again and again and again. Like a really bad fairground ride that makes you slightly ill. Imagine having to do it over and over again. Say rollercoaster. Yikes.

Strangely yesterday and today I have had no problem being without smokes, so I don't know...is that progress?

My holiday is coming to a close soon, I am going to have dinner and go to sauna tonight with my mum, and tomorrow I will go and see my granny and then fly back down south to my sisters. we will then inspect the nightlife in Myyrmäki in Polso fashion and then it is back to rainy UK late Sunday night.

Holidays always go too quickly! But it has been nice and I am chilled out to the bone :)

I think will have to watch 'Arn' second movie, watched the first one last night and it was fab, this is a Swedish movie, full of legends and nights templar type of things, just my cup of tea. SO I think dinner, sauna, then back to Aunties and movie night :) 

So that's all folks, I am now going to attept to stand up, hopefully without sciatica pains :)

Hope ya all have a fantastic weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you are getting plenty of practice at being a "non-smoker" before you take it up full time. Spending 2 or 3 days training, twice a week, is damned impressive. There aren't many people who would dedicate 5 or 6 days per week to anything! so good for you. When you go professional you should be brilliant at it.

    Oh, and it's amazing how easy it is to misread the word "manipulated" when you're speed reading.

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!