Friday 1 October 2010

Bridget Jones Stylee

Cigarettes consumed: 0 (yeah!!)
Wine consumed: 2 glasses (so far)
Number of dates with single eligeble bachelors: 0
Naughty things eaten: Bic Mac and Greggs bacon and sausage sarnie
World recods in packing the suitcase: 1 ( 33 minutes which included emptying the diswasher and watering the plants)

Ah, yes for some reason Bridget came to mind earlier and you know me...I have to (it appears) share an awful lot of what comes to mind with you dear blog readers.

Anyhow, I may be a little busy to write over the next few days, will be training some fantastic new FreewayCER Meridrian Therapy Therapists all weekend in Kerava, still working in the morning tomorrow and then flying over in the afternoon.

Monday I will be conducting Mission Impossible in Myyrmäki and then Tuesday I am flying to Kokkola. But need not to worry, I will find a laptop somewhere just to tell you that I am either failing or succeeding in this non smoking malarky. I intend to be succeeding.

Tonight was a refreshing change at non-smoking group. Rather than everyone saying it is a piece of cake, this time there was few people who were finding it really hard, and they were on their quit attempt numbers over 20. My internal demon was VERY satisfied!

I can safely say one thing, if I fail now, I might as well be smoker for a long time again, there is no way I am doing all this shit again (funny I recall saying that last time) it is just incredibly difficult to go through the withdraw symptoms and the willpower required in daily basis. The difficulty could in fact be compared to a size 18 lady trying to get into size 4 jeans, or even size 12! impossiböe, I know! LOL


Was just watching Metallica 'Turn the page' video, and my life could be whole lot worse. You can watch it here:

So really I should not be bitching and moaning at all, just seems to I have so much fun doing it! And for some unknown reason, people seem to be reading it. Don't know why? (ha, me plastering it all over facebook has nothing to do with it hehe)

Anyhow, now my nails are done, I am packed, wine consumed is now 3 glasses.

I think it is time for bed and tomorrow...leaving on a jetplane, don't know when I'll be back again....

Nite nite, I will go and give my pillow some head and my duvet some ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!