Wednesday 29 September 2010

Holy hell!

I am officially struggling.


I am furious. Angry. Facebook is no good for my fragile state. There is a rapist in town, number of rapes have happened around Halifax in the last week I hear and it makes my blood boil.

What the hell makes men commit such an act and who the hell do they think they are, for thinking they can get away with it?

I am almost thinking walking down to the area where it has all been going on, just so I could beat the living shit out of this arsehole.And castrate him. And right now, I would not even think twice. I would feel that is justice served.

He has no right!

Was I in my normal mind I would perhaps not think this way, afterall, I am but a mere woman. But then, I know I weigh a lot, I did survive the survival challenge and I can kick so hard that he would quite literally never get a hard on again, I do think that I have the right to be angry. Most women and young girls are light like feathers, have no self defence skills and are naive. And this piece of crap is taking advantage of that.

Anyhow. This upset has made me not think about cigarettes for a while.

And also, I send my most warm and healing throughts to a speaciawoman who has had some bad news and I want you to know, you are in my thoughts, keep letting me know what is happening please x

It has now been 33 hours since my last cigarette and my emotions are all over the place, I am swearing like a navy seal and I am drinking like a captain.


Yeah, yeah...as we already established before, apprently quitting smoking is good for me :D

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the rapist scum they arent people they are animals in fact worse than animals . I think sooner the scum is off the streets the better .

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!