Saturday 19 June 2010

7.5hrs

Holy hell, this morning was a doddle, now I am starting to really strguggle with this. My brain is screaming every 30 seconds that * I NEEEEED A DAMN CIGARETTE* It is all I can think about. Who the hell was the wise guy who said just bare with it, it passes in few minutes, I get number of very strong urges continuosly.

I guess this is just a glimpse of what next few weeks are going to be like, maybe it gets easier at some point..Does it...someone tell me!??? That bloke who said it MUST have been a non smoker!

I stormed home, cleaned downstairs with such feverous space as if I was going for world record, trying to keep my mind of this, but it didnt work. Then poor 2 sales guys came to my door....(tsihihi) They were on a good mission, to preserve wildlife and nature and could I give them 21p a day for rest of my life. Which I might even have signed up for if they had been smart enough to come ANY other day. So needless to say, I told them to leave me alone, I was polite enough to shout 'I just quit smoking' from the 1cm gap from the door just before slamming it in their face. I can see super bitch raring her head...This not so good!

And now I am starting to get hot and cold flashes too, but hey, at least I get an idea what menopause will feel like...because it can't be worse than this!

Since I have had my on call week and only slept 5 hours last night, I am going to attempt to go and take a nap, it could pass few hours quite painlessly, then I intend to get up, go for looooong walk with dog, do some boxing on Nintendo Wii and go and shoot a few games of pool tonight.

So I had the last cigarette 23:30 last night wich now means I have not had one for 14 hours. This is probably longest I have ever achived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!