Tuesday 22 June 2010

Day 3

I think they are right when they say the 3rd and 5th day is the hardest. Today has been totally shit, I nearly caved in 2 minutes ago, 10 minutes ago and an hour ago. I am now blood thirsty and just looking for an excuse to have a smoke.

I have been so pleased with myself so far but now, I am just a slave to my cravings, almost willing to sell my soul to devil if I could have just one smoke without anyone knowing. But I promised myself when I started this blog that I would be perfectly honest and I would hate to be telling you I had to have one. (What a stupid thing to promise! Me and my stupid principals!)

But I don't know how much longer I will last.Truly.

On more interesting note, so far today I have raised 152 pounds for my SAS Survival Challenge Charity pot. Everyone at work has been willing to put something in, I think it is because they know just by looking at me that I will be the laughing stock of the group :D

So I decided to start my so called 'training' for this thing today. So off we went with the dog, and I started running after a while of walking, 30 seconds later I was quite literally dying! SO back to walking again. My god how can a person get in such a pathetic shape?? I managed 2 more spurts of 30 seconds of running and that is all I can do. In SAS terms that would be the gentle stretching before the actual excersise! (Oh dear)

But we all have to start somewhere, we will see if I can imporove on that a little...in 6 weeks, maybe I will manage and entire 5 minutes of running, that would be something... Muhhahaa!

I did manage to do 20 push-ups and 70 abs after, and that is my contribution of the day!

At work my colleague (male one of course) has this stress toy which is a shape and feel of a womans breast, I asked to borrow it so it would distract me from my cigarette cravings. 2 hours later it broke... I broke a man boob! Good heavens...if even a stress toy won't last, how will I????????????

All this ranting managed to distract me exactly for 5 minutes and now I need a cigarette again.

Can someone just hit me with a baseball bat please?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.pori.fi/vav/liikunnanohjaus/juoksuohjelma_11vkoa.pdf

    Hope that'll help. Hang tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MuAhahaa :) I almost wet myself for laughing after reading this.
    -Minttu

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!