Monday 16 July 2012

Day 15- I have nothing punchy?

I was sat there just thinking for 15 minutes, wondering what I should put on the title after 15 days. Could not think of anything relevant, funny or bitchy. Oh deary me.

Have had a great weekend, been real busy with day trip to Liverpool yesterday to see my therapy tutors for planning some future workshops. Was a great day, so lovely to see them and had lunch bought for me. I Also had my wrist slapped as they did teach me DDM (Dynamic Deep meditation) meditation few years back and I did practise for about a year but then little by little it just got faded in the background noise of busy lifestyle.  The crazy thing is that i don't know why as it makes me feel so good, see things so clearly and relaxes me a lot. So I had my mantra reintroduced, which I had funnily enough forgot so much that it was like really wrong. And this particular style meditation has to be reintroduced in a right way by the teacher to get you back on track. I am now determined for time being spending 10 mins in morning and same in the afternoon meditating. Since they re-introduced me with a session of part hypnosis and meditation, I feel SO GREAT! I am happy, bubbly, energetic...the benefits are great, so let me not forget it!

Came home from my road trip to spend an evening with a good friend who I had not seen for a while, we had one of them real proper chats for hours. Good to share.

Today I got up at noon. Yep. Was bit tired so slept for 12 hours without any distractions at all and woke up feeling fab, did my 10 min meditation and then proceeded with action for the next 10 hours with energy like there is no tomorrow, cleaned the whole house, did shopping, did all laundry, had 2 long walks with dogs, cooked some great food, did my friends nails and she did mine and they look great, made some important documents, had great time with a friend and finally, now, sat down to have a little chill out. If I could have this much energy every single day it would be totally amazing.

I love my little vaporator, I spent an evening on Friday at a friends house and she as well as her boyfriend smoked all evening and I stuck to my electronic version, no problems. And the friend that I have spent much time this weekend with is a smoker but again my electronic cig saved me. So I am glad I got it as it could have got hairy otherwise.

I do seem to get a real bad situation once a day past few days when I really, really want a cigarette, but it is not more than that, week ago it was once every 2 minutes so this is a vast improvement.

I have a nice busy 6 day working week ahead of me, but then after next weekend it will be a measly Monday to work and then Freedom and trip to Finland for 2 weeks. YAYAYY!

So all and all, cruising along pretty well... so far I have saved £90.00.

Have a great week ya all!

Random notes:
It is very difficult to open a pack of cereal, milk carton and have a toilet break when you have wet nails.

It is rather amusing when you search for good pictures for this blog and you put the words 'happy smoker' in google, you get lets of sweetly smiling ladies proper posing...you do get much more too...but that just tickled me, who saves their posing photo as 'happy smoker' ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!