Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 9 - Hell

Morning was fine, during the day was little challenging at times, but got throught it. But since 4pm today all I have been thinking about is having a cigarette and really wanting one, permanently.
I have been doing so well, I don't know what the heck this is. I am really, really struggling. But I have not walked out to buy any. I am grinding teeth a lot, giving everything the 'Evil Eye' and since almost finishing the F**k It book I am repeating that an awfull lot. I am saying fuck it to just about eveything today, which supposedly will set me free. I am really rather peeved off and likely to shout and bite heads off it anyone even considered speaking to me.

I am thinking I need to go to bed just to make this day end.

They say smoking kills. Yep when someone is trying to quit they might just kill someone.

That's all I have to say :/

Cigarettes 0
Nothing else to report at all. Pah.Grrr. Räyh. Hmph.

*Shit, Poppy just ate inhaler No 2*

1 comment:

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!