Wednesday 18 July 2012

Day 17- This little piggy...

One should never visit the scales when one knows in advance that it won't be good news. SO yes, the gain so far is 2kg. ~Sigh~
But then again I have been doing nothing much exercises wise and drank lot's of wine and ate like a little miss piggy.

So today I thought I would just try for few minutes what it does feel like to run. I believe last time I ran anywhere was  precisely 2.5 years ago when I was trying to train for the SAS Survival challenge. It is just that when my team won the whole thing, all training went out of the window.

The after I started smoking again I went on pretty strict diet and did training in fitness boxing and Latin dance for 5 months 5 times per week. Lost the weight last quit attempt and then just slid back to junk eating lazy mode. So pretty much gained all that was lost. So now the extra weight is even more depressing.

It felt strange to run, didn't manage very much but then again you can't on the first attempt. Was wondering the the clapping behind me was, turns out it was my ass cheeks cheering me on! Then when got home did 120 ab crunches, 80 reps for triceps and biceps and few push-ups thrown in. If I could just somehow motivate myself to do that or something else, any exercise at all in fact every other day then I think I would stay on top of it all. Maybe I need Miss Piggy's pink aerobics outfit and leg warmers to get me motivated?


Anyhow still not had a cigarette, still want one regularly, afternoons and evenings are the worst, morning and during the day is fine. I am glad for my electric nicotine ciggy tho it comes in very handy when you're about to walk into the shop to buy some. It just stops you.

I think this week I have noticed something else too. I haven't been swearing much at all, in comparison to the last two weeks. Apart from 4 am this morning when Poppy the Princess decides to start barking downstairs for no valid reason. I stomps down barks at her and stomps back to bed. 4 minutes later she starts again. I stomps back down, grabs her face and puts my nose to her nose and very sternly tell her no and stomps back up. 10 minutes later she starts again. I stomps down yet again this time swearing like a navy seal, storms straight to the chewy jar, throws some chewies on floor and stomps back upstairs to bed. That did shut her up, but guess if I could get back to sleep?

Yep so I am tired. So I think will watch the last few acts of 'America has not got talent' and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello, my ego really really likes it!